Monday, October 19, 2009

Space Availability

I am happy to consider all infants and preschoolers who are in need of care.

**Please note, that I have closed Val's Butterfly Garden Childcare in September of 2013 as I am working in Full Day Kindergarten. **

When in Operation:
My hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00  
I will also consider a 7a.m. to 4p.m. Mon to Fri schedule of care.
At Val's Butterfly Garden childcare, I ask parents to choose a 9 hour block of care from either 7-4 or 8-5. Of course children are not required to be here for the entire 9 hours but these would be the hours that are available to you and that you have committed to. 

PART TIME:   I may be able to arrange for part time care, between the hours of 9:15-2:30 if a family is hoping for one or two days during the week.  Please contact me to discuss that "kids day out" option at a discounted rate.

Please note that I have strict hours of operation.  I operate an 8:00 to 5:00 schedule of care.  This may not suit your needs if you are working out of town.  If however, it does suit your needs and you are interested in being contacted if a space availability arises, then please email me with your contact information and child/ren's birthday so that I may add you to my contact list for updates when a space availability that meets your needs arises. valsbutterflygarden@yahoo.com

 I will also be providing summer care from Monday to Thursday, or on a part time basis. The hours are from 8:00 to 4:00. Summer spaces are available for the months of July and August. Priority will be given to those needing care for both months.

No comments:

Post a Comment